- Zimbabwe won a test series in Pakistan before India did.
- Sri Lanka are yet to even win a test match in India but have won a test series in Pakistan not once, not twice, thrice if we include their victory in the 2001 Asian Test Championship.
- Pakistan have beaten West Indies in 18 tests & lost 16 but are yet to win a test series in the Caribbean.
- India were whipping boys of the Caribbean Islanders for much of test history. West Indies have beaten India 30 times & lost 18 times but India have won 4 (1971, 2006, 2011, 2016) test series in the Caribbean seas.
- New Zealand are Pakistan’s whipping boys but New Zealand have won a test series in Pakistan. New Zealand are yet to win a test series in India though they have the same number of wins (2) in both India & Pakistan.
- Pakistan have an awful record in Australia. They only have won 4 tests down under but Australia’s record in Pakistan doesn’t make for very good reading. The Aussies have won only 3 tests in the Land of the Pure.
- Pakistan have a decent record (W12, L23) in England. India have an atrocious record (W6, L30) in England. Surprisingly, both Asian giants have won same number of test series in England. India in 1971, 1986 & 2007. Pakistan in 1987, 1992 & 1996.
- Since 1990 winning a series in India is the toughest job there is in Test Cricket. India are the team with the least number of series losses (SA 2000, Aus 2004 & Eng 2012) at home. Australia (4), Pakistan (8, 9 including 2001 Asian Test Championship), England (11), South Africa (5), New Zealand (18) & Sri Lanka (12) have all